Working online is a commonplace in our time, especially with the technological development we are witnessing at this time. Working online may be a golden opportunity for those who do not have real work or jobs on the ground.
Today I will be talking to you about iWriter Review and how to profit from it comprehensively, and we will learn the explanation of the site, in addition to some important tips that must be followed for success on the site as well a set of things you should avoid doing
Working on the iWiter website is very easy since all you have to do on the site after you sign up is to choose if you want to get your articles written or you want to get money for writing to clients.
One of the most popular websites specializing in buying and selling articles and content, where the site provides opportunities for freelance writers to sell and buy at the lowest prices And at the same time provides webmasters with access to ready written content.
What are the advantages of iWriter?
- If you are a newbie in the field of writing you can work on the site.
- The higher you get on the site the greater your profit from writing.
- There are no limits to the number of articles you can profit from on iWriter.
- You can withdraw your earnings 4 times a month on different dates via PayPal.
- Article buyers can submit a special request to you and this will increase your rating and earnings.
- The site offers other opportunities such as e-books and press releases.
- You can specify the number of days required to complete the required articles.
iWriter Review how to Get a Work on iWriter?
- To search for opportunities to write articles on the site go to the Above page Write Content.At the top of the page, you’ll find a set of options that you can use to filter. For results, you want to appear according to different labels.
- For example, in such a presentation you will find that the client wants an article of 700 words In American English accent, the article must be completed within 5 hours of admission
- Click the + on the left to see the special instructions. which should be followed when writing the article, then you can enter to write the article.
- If you click to write an article you will find that you have entered a 15-speed test PhraseOptional You must answer at least 13 of them correctly, otherwise, you will not pass the test but if you failed to pass it, you will not be able to access it again.
- The order will then be sent to the owner and will wait until the owner offer to approve your request to begin writing the article.
- After the article is finished you will wait until the client approves your article, it will not takes several hours and if the client does not respond to you within three days, the site will take place. Your article will be approved and earnings will be reflected in your balance.
What are the levels available in the iWriter?
The Standard level: basic level for anyone who just started on iWriter.
The Premium level: You reach it when you get 25 ratings with an average overall rating 4/5. Profit at this level is twice the previous level.
The Elite level: You reach it when you get 30 ratings with an average of 4.6/5
Elite Plus: The highest level accessible on the site and reaches the When you get 40 ratings with an average of 4.8/5
* Of course, the higher your level, the higher your profits to double than the previous levels
iWriter Review tips for Success on iWriter
The most important thing to pay attention to is the quality of the articles you write, the quality of articles It will prompt you to advanced levels of the site, in addition, to get the highest ratings from the owners of the offers, and that can bring you to receive special requests from clients which means a greater reputation and profit, so be sure to always provide the best
Follow the instructions:
Offerors are always accompanied by a set of conditions and instructions that must be accepted by following them. Make sure to read these instructions carefully and apply them as you write the article.
This will help to approve your article quickly and encourages the offeror to give you a higher Evaluation, make sure all the implementation Instructions as required by the bidder.
Understanding the rules of the SEO are the very important things that the authors of articles should identify and understand them well, sometimes the bidder may ask someone who has experience in the field in Terms of presentation, for example in the rules of the SEO know how to distribute the keyword in the article and learning SEO is not difficult, you will find endless courses and tutorials online.
Choose offers carefully:
How to choose job offers on iWriter important secrets to success on iWriter site is choosing the higher acceptance of the bidder
The higher the better, the more people who make cautionary statements instructions As a form of intimidation for not violating instructions, also try to stay away from offers that contain a long list of instructions that these offers are useless.
As mentioned in the iWriter Review previous paragraph the importance of evaluation in your access to higher levels in IWriter.
You should make sure you get the rating after you’ve finished your offers and accepted your articles if they do not, contact him/her directly and ask in a nice way to evaluate your effort in the article and say something like you look forward to working with then again.
* also accept the articles of lower price you will often be able to get a 5/5 evaluation.
Additional quick points to help on iWriter
– Read your article several times before submitting it and make sure it is free of any errors you can always use tools such as Grammarly.
– Always be on the site with the continuous update of the offers page.
– Be sure to adhere to the number of words required by the owner of the offer.
– Do not rush to reach higher levels and you will find yourself tumbling down.
That was all for iWriter Review article If you have any questions about the site drop a comment and don’t hesitate to share your opinions with us